2020-21 Tuition and Fees
Please call or email for our current tuition schedule.
Request Tuition Schedule
F.A.S.T. — Financial Aid for School Tuition
Families who have a strong interest are encouraged to apply for admission regardless of means. Partial
scholarships are funded by the school and are available based on need, available funding, and the family’s
commitment to the mission of the school. Awards may range from $1,000 to a full tuition scholarship. Application
should be made online at the link below with Independent School Management’s FAST program. Once a confidential application has
been completed FAST will make a recommendation to the school.
Early Application: January 31
Application Deadline: April 30
Late Application: After April 30
Parents who wish to apply after June 1 should contact the office in advance and prior to submitting materials to
indicate their interest and to determine if space is available.
New Student Admissions Procedure
- Visit Oak Hill if you are able. Bring your child with you if you wish.
- Complete the application for admission and pay the registration fee.
- For students entering grades 1-12, send us standardized test scores and the past two years’ report cards.
- We will contact you to schedule any needed testing or interview of the student.
- Applying for financial aid? Follow the same process but submit your application without the registration
fee. Once you receive a financial aid decision you can pay the registration fee.
Information about our uniforms.
Downloadable Virginia School Health Form.